Springtime is the perfect chance to get your house prepared for a hot, humid, and uncomfortable summer. Maintaining your current A/C or installing a new A/C unit could be just what you need to make sure your family stays comfortable.
Advantages of having air conditioning installed include:
- Greater comfort for living, sleeping, and entertaining
- Maintaining a comfortable, efficient temperature
- Controlling humidity – minimizing damage to vulnerable areas of your house
- Reducing pollen and other pollutants by keeping your windows shut
Our team will help you find an air conditioning solution that’s perfect for your home and budget.
Heat Pumps Help Your Home Run Efficiently
Heat pumps are another great way to keep your home cool and running efficiently for the entire year. They can also help lower heating and cooling expenses due to their high efficiency rates. Here are some facts you may not have known about heat pumps.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Absorb outdoor heat and transfer it into your home as energy
- No outdoor condensing units or noise
- Good additions to furnaces that run on propane, oil, electric, or dual-fuel
Hybrid Heat Pumps
- Provides whole-house air conditioning for comfort all season long
- Automatically selects the most energy-efficient heating source
- Combines a gas furnace with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system
VP of Residential Installation