Keep your home cool and dry as summer’s heat hits with a new home a/c installation and repair
Whether you have central air conditioning, a window unit, or none at all, there’s always room to make your space more comfortable during the warmest, muggiest time of the year. Maybe you’re looking for routine maintenance or repairs. Or, it’s time to replace your system. Either way, our highly trained experts can help you ensure your system is up and running—reliably.
Air conditioning installations has come a long way in a short time.
The technology of keeping homes cool and comfortable has advanced in recent years. Today, you have new options. Some systems feature multistage dehumidification. They’re better at removing humidity from your home’s air as they cool it. We also provide air purification and air quality systems that can be conveniently installed at the same time as your new A/C.
No ductwork? No problem.
Many older homes lack ductwork or you may have spaces like spare rooms where it’s missing. And it can be costly to run ducts through a structure that’s already finished. The good news: there are modular, ductless air conditioning solutions available in a range of options. The brands we offer (such as Lennox, Rheem, Mitsubishi, and GREE) are efficient, cost effective, and versatile. Single and dual units can both heat and cool almost any size room. They’re ideal for:
- Older homes
- New additions
- Finished basements
- Homes with hot-water heat
GoldCare Club Membership Even More Affordable Isaac’s best protection plan, GoldCare Club, is now available through easy monthly payments.
- When you call Isaac, we’ll schedule a representative to come out and examine the area of concern.
- Your Isaac representative will visit your home and evaluate the likelihood of mold.
- We’ll recommend a third-party inspector specifically trained to test the area and verify the mold.
- Our certified mold remediation specialists will treat the mold and properly dispose of it.
- We’ll recommend service to address the root cause so it doesn’t come back—the best approach being to schedule our comprehensive, free Healthy Home Assessment.