MarkedSafe™ by Isaac
Keep your home cool and dry as summer’s heat hits with a new home a/c installation and repair
Whether you have central air conditioning, a window unit, or none at all, there’s always room to make your space more comfortable during the warmest, muggiest time of the year. Maybe you’re looking for routine maintenance or repairs. Or, it’s time to replace your system. Either way, our highly trained experts can help you ensure your system is up and running—reliably.
Air conditioning installations has come a long way in a short time.
The technology of keeping homes cool and comfortable has advanced in recent years. Today, you have new options. Some systems feature multistage dehumidification. They’re better at removing humidity from your home’s air as they cool it. We also provide air purification and air quality systems that can be conveniently installed at the same time as your new A/C.
No ductwork? No problem.
Many older homes lack ductwork or you may have spaces like spare rooms where it’s missing. And it can be costly to run ducts through a structure that’s already finished. The good news: there are modular, ductless air conditioning solutions available in a range of options. The brands we offer (such as Lennox, Rheem, Mitsubishi, and GREE) are efficient, cost effective, and versatile. Single and dual units can both heat and cool almost any size room. They’re ideal for:
- Older homes
- New additions
- Finished basements
- Homes with hot-water heat
MarkedSafe is available in Rochester, Avon & Canandaigua service areas.
- When you call Isaac to schedule your MarkedSafe™ service, please know the square footage of your home. If you do not know, we will be able to look that up for you by your address.
- Before your Isaac technician arrives, make sure to remove any loose papers and photographs from your refrigerator, counters, and entertainment centers.
- Your Isaac technician will arrive prepared to treat your home. He will begin by asking you about high traffic areas.
- Once your high traffic areas are determined, a MarkedSafe™ testing kit will be used to measure RLUs (Relative Light Units), a measurement used for cleanliness, on those surfaces. This measurement will be your base number and is most likely a number in the thousands.
- Once we have the RLU base number, the technician will spray each room. If you have pets, you can keep them in the home, but will want to put them in a room that is not actively being sprayed.
- Once the spraying is completed, another test will be conducted on those same surfaces. The goal RLU number should now be less than 100. The room may need to be sprayed again to achieve that goal.
- You may need to use Windex or a damp cloth to wipe off sliding glass doors or bathroom mirrors. Approximately 24-48 hours after your appointment, you will receive a report outlining the testing details. This certificate of completion will be your confirmation that your home has been MarkedSafe™.