Healthy Home Assessment
Keep your home cool and dry as summer’s heat hits with a new home a/c installation and repair
Whether you have central air conditioning, a window unit, or none at all, there’s always room to make your space more comfortable during the warmest, muggiest time of the year. Maybe you’re looking for routine maintenance or repairs. Or, it’s time to replace your system. Either way, our highly trained experts can help you ensure your system is up and running—reliably.
Air conditioning installations has come a long way in a short time.
The technology of keeping homes cool and comfortable has advanced in recent years. Today, you have new options. Some systems feature multistage dehumidification. They’re better at removing humidity from your home’s air as they cool it. We also provide air purification and air quality systems that can be conveniently installed at the same time as your new A/C.
No ductwork? No problem.
Many older homes lack ductwork or you may have spaces like spare rooms where it’s missing. And it can be costly to run ducts through a structure that’s already finished. The good news: there are modular, ductless air conditioning solutions available in a range of options. The brands we offer (such as Lennox, Rheem, Mitsubishi, and GREE) are efficient, cost effective, and versatile. Single and dual units can both heat and cool almost any size room. They’re ideal for:
- Older homes
- New additions
- Finished basements
- Homes with hot-water heat
Home Energy Inspection Solutions
High energy bills
Mold, mildew, dampness, musty odors
Damp or wet basement
Cold floors in winter
Overly dry indoor air
Uneven heating and cooling from room to room
- Getting started is as easy as scheduling your free Healthy Home Assessment, typically a 1-2 hour visit.
- On the day of your assessment, Isaac’s Healthy Home Expert will perform a comprehensive whole-house inspection. We focus on health and safety, comfort and efficiency. We will inspect your basement, living spaces and attic. We are on the lookout for issues like poor ventilation, mold, insufficient insulation, as well as operation and efficiency of your HVAC system. We measure your home against NY State Home Performance with Energy Star program standards to determine which improvements to recommend.
- Isaac’s Healthy Home Expert will take the information collected from the inspection and follow up with a comprehensive report. Your report outlines a prioritized list of solutions for you to choose from. While some clients will use the report as a game plan for the future, many will want to make improvements right away.
- If you chose to take action, your Healthy Home Expert will follow Isaac’s business-made-easy approach. We will handle financing, rebates, design, ordering and scheduling.
- Our specialized, highly trained installation teams deliver the highest quality work. Improvements like mold remediation, ventilation, insulation, indoor air quality treatment, and HVAC equipment are performed by an Isaac professional. Our installation procedures are designed with you and your home in mind.
- Once your project is complete, your Healthy Home Expert will stop in for one final visit. They will perform a Quality Assurance Inspection to make sure the installation went as planned and answer any questions you may have.