Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing
Duct cleaning & sanitizing helps you breathe easier
Done properly, duct cleaning can help keep you and your family healthy by reducing allergens and bacteria in the air.
Duct cleaning key advantages include:
- Getting rid of old dust, dirt, pet hair, dander, mildew, and other indoor air pollutants
- Helping your heating and cooling systems operate more efficiently
- Providing cleaner, fresher, less polluted air to your home
- Home Air Duct Sanitation with High Concentration Hydro-Peroxide Plasma Technology
The Isaac difference when it comes to air duct cleaning
We have a proprietary, end-to-end process and professional equipment to ensure that every cleaning is done right. Our expert technicians will:
- Use powerful vacuums with HEPA filters that ensure pollutants and dust are safely collected and don’t wind up elsewhere in your home
- Seal access points securely after cleaning to protect the integrity of your duct system and prevent heat or air conditioning loss
- Clean the interior walls of the ducts (not just the bottom) with compressed air brush cleaning (air whips/blades)
- Sanitize ducts to completely disinfect and eliminate mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and other germs
We offer free estimates for all duct cleaning, and we stand behind our work with a one-year satisfaction guarantee.
- A thorough cleaning helps keep air fresh and comfortable. When you schedule an Isaac duct cleaning specialist to service your home, you’ll feel the difference soon after. Armed with an array of high-pressure cleaning devices to remove dirt and other residue, we start by attaching a state-of-the-art, industrial-strength vacuum to your ducts. It pulls dirt into a three-state HEPA-Aire Filter. That means only clean air makes it back into your home. Plus, we use a wide hose so powerful that it can remove large debris like construction materials, toys, and other items that may get trapped in your ductwork.
- While we’re at it, we can sanitize your air. During duct cleanings, we can also launch a sanitizing machine to help remove mold and mildew spores, microbes, as well as chemical and manmade odors. Our technology harnesses UV light and ozone to reduce airborne contaminants, leaving only fresh air behind.
- Add a booster fan for better circulation. Ductwork can be a complex labyrinth throughout your home, often relying on a single fan. We can install a booster fan into your ductwork to increase air flow to specific rooms. It’s a less costly option compared to zoning across the whole home.
Add a protection plan at any time.
Peace of mind. Priority service. Long-term savings. To protect you and your family, consider our exclusive GoldCare membership, which can help you avoid untimely breakdowns and unexpected expenses while saving money. GoldCare can help you have greater peace of mind and assured year-round comfort at home.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Air duct cleaning aims to improve your indoor air quality and help your HVAC systems to run properly. The accumulation of dirt, dust, grime, pet hair, and other impurities build up in your ductwork and can result in allergies, unpleasant odors, mold growth, and increased energy expenses. Our duct cleaning specialist will use cutting-edge technology, such as high-powered HEPA filtered vacuums, to rid your home of harmful bacteria and allergens located in the ductwork of your HVAC systems.
We recommend having your air ducts cleaned every 10 years to ensure you’re breathing in healthy air. However, if your home has been under construction or has had any recent renovations done it may be necessary to have your air ducts cleaned sooner to eliminate the excess dust. At Isaac, we can help you choose the best cleaning plan to suit your exact needs.
For information on the cost of air duct cleaning, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation customized estimate. The price of air duct cleaning can vary depending on factors such as the size of your home, the number of ducts to be cleaned, and the level of contamination.
Sanitizing is the process of reducing or eliminating the number of harmful microorganisms and germs on surfaces or in the air. At Isaac, we use a highly effective sanitation process that involves the use of a high concentration hydrogen-peroxide plasma technology. This involves the use of UV light rays and ozone to produce plasma that is extremely effective at eliminating airborne contaminants.
Air duct cleaning typically takes several hours, although the exact duration can vary depending on the size of your home and the number of ducts that need to be cleaned. Our highly trained technicians will work efficiently to ensure that your air ducts are thoroughly cleaned in a timely manor.
When you schedule an air duct cleaning appointment with us, our technician will provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare for the service during the no-cost estimate. In general, you may be asked to clear the areas around the air ducts, turn off your HVAC system, and secure pets or fragile items in a safe location.