Insulation Installation Services
Poor insulation costs more than energy: You pay the price in comfort, too.
Improving your home’s insulation—combined with air sealing—can save you up to 40% on your energy bill. But there’s more to benefit from than lower expenses. Proper insulation keeps your home’s temperature more stable. It absorbs more noise. All with zero future maintenance, unlike older forms of insulation, which tends to degrade over time.
Insulation improvements aren’t just for old homes.
Even if you own a recently built, well-insulated home, it may be leaking that air you pay to heat and cool. Isaac’s trained technicians can help you tighten up your home by insulating overlooked areas like your attic and cellar. Keep the air you heat indoors in the winter—and the air you cool indoors in the summer. For instance, the most frequent cause of winter heat loss is heat transmission. Properly installed insulation slows down heat transmission through floors, walls and ceilings. That ensures your home will be more comfortable and consistent in temperature.
Our expert attic and wall insulation installers also ensure proper ventilation.
We insulate homes with proper air sealing and ventilation in mind. Insulation has to allow for good ventilation for safety and comfort. For instance, when we insulate your attic, we may recommend baffles to separate your attic insulation and keep it from blocking air flow in your attic.
Peace of mind with long-lasting warranties.
Isaac offers limited lifetime workmanship warranties. The insulation products we use typically last about 25 years.
Financial incentives make it more affordable.
You could earn up to a 50% home performance rebate on your insulation improvements. Plus, there are low-interest loans available for this specific type of work.
- If you haven’t yet had a free Isaac Healthy Home Assessment, that’s where we’ll begin with our first visit. This audit ensures that that the work we do for you is as effective as possible.
- We will assess your home’s current state, its design, and your needs. A project manager will recommend a type of insulation for the project: Blown-in cellulose is the most common type of insulation, installed using a special machine. Spray foam insulation is best suited for filling gaps and covering spaces large and small.
- We’ll provide a free estimate, so there are no unexpected costs.
- Next, we’ll scope out the project and plan the installation.
- You can book the installation at a time that works best for you.
- We’ll protect your space with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties.
- Our uniformed, background-checked technicians will install the insulation.
- We’ll review what was done and answer any questions you may have.
Peace of mind for the long term.
In addition to our GoldCare Club option, Isaac features a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Also available: manufacturer’s warranties and one- to five-year labor warranties.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Determining the right amount of insulation for your home involves factors such as the size and layout of your home and your energy efficiency goals. At Isaac, we offer a no-cost Healthy Home Assessment that can help you determine the appropriate amount of insulation needed for your home.
Due to their similar appearance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between cellulose or asbestos without proper testing. At Isaac, we offer a free Healthy Home Assessment that includes testing for asbestos and other harmful substances. During the assessment, one of our experts will identify any potential hazards related to your insulation.
The best type of insulation for walls can vary depending on factors such as the age and condition of your home as well as your personal preferences and energy-efficiency goals. At Isaac, we offer a no-cost Healthy Home Assessment that can help determine the best insulation solution for your home.
The best type of insulation for your attic depends on factors including the age and condition of your home and your personal preferences. Isaac offers a free Healthy Home Assessment that can help determine the best insulation solution for your home. Our team of experts will evaluate your home’s unique needs and recommend the best options for your attic.