Heating Repair & Installation
Enjoy the latest developments in heating technology
Wintertime can be magical with the first snow, the holidays, and cozy evenings. It’s also the worst time for your home heating to fail—and the most likely time for it to do so. Furnaces are fairly long-lived, normally lasting up to 18 years. But even in a recently built home, those years can creep up on you before you know it. Whether or not you’re due for a new heating system, it’s always a good time to maintain your existing one. Our GoldCare Club makes it affordable for both new and existing systems. And with Isaac’s 24/7 repair service, you’re never out in the cold.
Upgrade your heating with an installation of a new furnace
In the past decade, advancements in home heating technology have come a long way. Today’s furnaces typically represent a step up in design, technology, and efficiency, so they’ll save you money as well as headaches. Many models now feature self-diagnostic capabilities that our technicians can view through a WiFi connection.
Consult with the heating installation experts
Our project managers start by taking a close look at your home’s layout to understand how a new system could better work for your home. We’ll even conduct a free Healthy Home Assessement to find more opportunities to improve your energy efficiency.
We can help you select the right system from a wide range of options. Different models feature different efficiency levels and fuel types, from natural gas to oil to propane. We offer a full line of high-quality Rheem and Lennox residential furnaces, which we’ll install with care. Of course, our estimate is free and will clearly describe the scope of the job for you.
Boiler repair and installation experts
As boilers age, they can cause more than a loss of heat and hot water. Older units can leak or crack. And damaged heat exchangers can lead to water leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning. If your boiler is:
- Not producing heat
- Making strange noises
- A drop in pressure that could cause the boiler to dry fire
- Leaking water
- The pilot light is out
Contact Isaac and have an experienced technician check it out.
Benefits of a new boiler installation – Safer, more efficient, and more comfortable
In recent years, the design and technology of boilers has improved. In fact, new and retrofit boilers can deliver up to 98% efficiency. Many models offer both hot water and heat. Replacing your existing unit can mean:
- Comfortable, even heat that uses far less fuel than conventional high-temperature systems.
- Up to 50% savings in energy costs that start the moment we install your new system, as old boilers can be as low as 65% efficient.
- Safer functioning for a safer home. New units lock down when one part fails to help prevent excessive damage, unlike older units that lack modern safety features.
Trusted boiler brands, available with Isaac.
To offer you the best combination of gas heating and energy efficiency, we carry Weil-McLain, Rheem, and Buderus boilers. You can choose from different levels of efficiency, too.
Air source heat pump installation
Imagine saving up to 40% on your heating bill. It’s entirely possible, when you heat (and cool) your home with a heat pump system. Extremely efficient and reliable, heat pumps can reduce the cost of heating, cooling expenses up to $100 per month for a 2,000 sq. ft. home, all while keeping it consistently comfortable.
As energy costs rise, you’ll save even more while your payback time decreases. They are an ideal option for rural homes, as well as an alternative or in addition to furnaces that run on liquid propane or oil.
Hybrid heat pumps
As the name implies, these systems combine a gas furnace with an electric heat pump. This dual-fuel system will alternate to achieve the most energy-efficient heat source, based on outdoor temperature. Hybrid systems can also provide whole-house air conditioning for year-round comfort. Heat pumps and hybrid heating systems are ideal in areas where there are lower electrical rates, such as municipalities that offer electric as a community service/product. Plus, they can save you up to 50% in energy bills.
GoldCare Club Membership Even More Affordable Isaac’s best protection plan, GoldCare Club, is now available through easy monthly payments.
Benefits of a New Furnace Installation
Get a more reliable heating source.
Save up to 50% on heating costs each year.
Protect your family with safer operation.
Increase your home’s resale value.
Live more comfortably.
- Assign a project manager to visit your home in person or speak with you virtually to provide a free estimate.
- Determine the project’s scope, craft a plan, and schedule the installation when it’s a good time for you.
- Prep your home to before installation with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties.
- Remove the old system and related components with care.
- Craft a custom sheet metal adapter to suit your system just right.
- Install your new equipment and support systems, from gas piping to wiring to duct transitioning and fabrication, venting, and plumbing.
- Thoroughly test the system to make sure it’s reaching its full efficiency and comfort potential.
- Explain the new system to you, answer your questions, and give you operating and maintenance instructions.
- Dispatch a quality assurance technician to your home after installation to fill out a report card that covers every aspect of the installation to ensure the system meets your expectations (and ours). We’ll also look at how the outer shell of your home is performing in terms of fuel efficiency.
- Help you enroll in our our exclusive GoldCare Club membership, if you like. You’ll receive ongoing service to complement the warranty on every client receive with their installation.
Peace of mind for the long term.
In addition to our GoldCare Club option, Isaac features a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Also available: manufacturer’s warranties and one- to five-year labor warranties.
Not ready for a new heating hvac system? We can service your current one, too.
While there are many benefits to replacing your old system, now may not be the right time. For regular maintenance and routine repairs on furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, our technicians are the best trained in the business. They can make sure your house is nice and toasty before you settle in for winter.