Keep your home cool and dry as summer’s heat hits with a new home a/c installation and repair
Whether you have central air conditioning, a window unit, or none at all, there’s always room to make your space more comfortable during the warmest, muggiest time of the year. Maybe you’re looking for routine maintenance or repairs. Or, it’s time to replace your system. Either way, our highly trained experts can help you ensure your system is up and running—reliably.
Air conditioning installations has come a long way in a short time.
The technology of keeping homes cool and comfortable has advanced in recent years. Today, you have new options. Some systems feature multistage dehumidification. They’re better at removing humidity from your home’s air as they cool it. We also provide air purification and air quality systems that can be conveniently installed at the same time as your new A/C.
No ductwork? No problem.
Many older homes lack ductwork or you may have spaces like spare rooms where it’s missing. And it can be costly to run ducts through a structure that’s already finished. The good news: there are modular, ductless air conditioning solutions available in a range of options. The brands we offer (such as Lennox, Rheem, Mitsubishi, and GREE) are efficient, cost effective, and versatile. Single and dual units can both heat and cool almost any size room. They’re ideal for:
- Older homes
- New additions
- Finished basements
- Homes with hot-water heat
GoldCare Club Membership Even More Affordable Isaac’s best protection plan, GoldCare Club, is now available through easy monthly payments.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioning Replacement
Reduce allergens and control air quality by not leaving windows open to dust, pollen, and mold as often.
Enjoy greater comfort in the summer by keeping the temperature indoors ideal for sleeping and living.
Conquer oppressive humidity and limit moisture in your home.
- Assign a project manager to visit your home in person or speak with you virtually to provide a free estimate.
- Determine the project’s scope, craft a plan, and schedule the installation when it’s a good time for you.
- Prep your home to before installation with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties.
- Remove the old system and related components with care.
- Craft a custom sheet metal adapter to suit your system just right.
- Install your new equipment and support systems, from gas piping to wiring to duct transitioning and fabrication, venting, and plumbing.
- Thoroughly test the system to make sure it’s reaching its full efficiency and comfort potential.
- Explain the new system to you, answer your questions, and give you operating and maintenance instructions.
- Dispatch a quality assurance technician to your home after installation to fill out a report card that covers every aspect of the installation to ensure the system meets your expectations (and ours). We’ll also look at how the outer shell of your home is performing in terms of fuel efficiency.
- Help you enroll in our our exclusive GoldCare Club membership, if you like. You’ll receive ongoing service to complement the warranty on every client receive with their installation.
Peace of mind for the long term.
The normal lifespan of an air conditioning unit is 14 to 17 years. In addition to our GoldCare Club membership, Isaac features a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Also available: manufacturer’s warranties and one- to five-year labor warranties.
Not ready for a new air conditioning install? We can repair your current one, too.
While there are many benefits to replacing your existing air conditioning system, now may not be the right time for you. For regular maintenance and routine repairs, our technicians are the best trained in the business. They can make sure your house is cool and comfortable before the heat of summer takes over.