Heat pumps are an extremely efficient way to heat and cool your home. They’re reliable and can reduce your heating bills anywhere from 25 to 40 percent. In fact, some highly efficient systems can reduce the cost of heating, cooling, and hot water expenses up to $100 per month for a 2,000 sq. ft. home.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
These heat pumps use the earth’s ability to store heat. They absorb outdoor heat and transfer it efficiently into your home. The temperature can be below freezing and your system can still absorb heat.
Geothermal units have no outdoor condensing units or noise concerns. And as energy costs rise, you’ll save even more while your payback time decreases.
Often recommended for rural areas, geothermal heat pumps can be a good addition to furnaces that run on liquid propane, oil, or electric, or are dual-fuel.
Hybrid Heat Pumps
Hybrid systems combine a gas furnace with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. Depending on the outdoor temperature, your system selects the most energy-efficient heat source. It can also provide whole-house air conditioning for year-round comfort.
Heat pumps and hybrid heating systems are even smarter choices in areas with lower electrical rates, such as municipalities that offer electric as a community service/product. Plus, they can save you up to 50 percent in energy bills.
The normal lifespan of most heat pumps is 14 to 17 years. We include a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Additional manufacturers’ warranties are also available, as are one- to five-year labor warranties.
- Our project manager will come out first to assess your home and determine the right system for you.
- You schedule the appointment when it’s convenient for you.
- We scope out the project and plan it.
- We protect your home with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties.We carefully remove old system and all the associated components.
- We create a custom sheet metal adapter to fit your system perfectly
- Our technicians install your new equipment and support systems, including gas piping, wiring, duct transitioning and fabrication, venting, plumbing, setting up outdoor units, etc.
- We conduct a thorough test of the entire system using a 20-point inspection routine. This ensures true efficiency and true comfort.
- We walk you through the system, explain what was done, teach you how to use it and answer all of your questions.
- Within 10 days, our quality assurance tech completes a report card that covers all aspects of the installation. They evaluate the whole system and make sure that every aspect measures up to Isaac quality standards.
- One year later, we do a complimentary PTSI check operation. Each installation includes Gold Seal Care for one year, which guarantees priority service.