Among all the advantages of a standby generator, the most important is peace of mind. Today’s generators protect your home and provide comfort for your family during power outages.
We offer propane and natural gas-powered generators that come on immediately — and automatically — when the power goes off.
Key Advantages of a Standby Generator
The leading benefits of installing a standby generator include:
- Get safe, guaranteed, automatic power backup during electrical outages
- Provide fail-safe assurance for family members with critical life-support equipment such as ventilators or oxygen generators
- Protect your home when you’re home and when you’re away
- Keep your pipes from freezing
- Guard against dangerous power surges when electricity goes off and on
- Eliminate the hassles of using portable, manual-start, gasoline-powered generators
- Prevent the loss of your refrigerator and freezer contents
- Keep your sump pump running and prevent a flooded basement
- Can be sized to power everything in your house as they normally would be
- Maintain the comfort you expect in your home
The Choice is Yours
New units are more compact, affordable, quiet, and energy-efficient. Models range from 7,000 to 20,000 kW and are available in natural gas or propane.
You can choose a system that powers your whole home or select specific circuits and equipment/appliances you want powered in an emergency. Some models have smart transfer technology, so if selected essential circuits are not running, the generator frees up capacity to run non-essentials, such as a washing machine.
Expert installation normally takes just one day. We also offer maintenance and service to keep your unit ready when it’s needed. Generators that are serviced annually have a life expectancy of 10 to 15 years.