Among all the advantages of standby generators, the most important is peace of mind. Today’s generators protect your home and provide comfort for your family during power outages.
We offer propane and natural gas-powered generators that come on immediately — and automatically — when the power goes off.
The leading benefits of installing a standby generator include:
- Get safe, guaranteed, automatic power backup during electrical outages
- Provide failsafe assurance for family members with critical life-support equipment such as ventilators or oxygen generators
- Protect your home when you’re home and when you’re away
- Keep your pipes from freezing
- Guard against dangerous power surges when electricity goes off and on
- Eliminate the hassles of using portable, manual-start, gasoline-powered generators
- Prevent the loss of your refrigerator and freezer contents
- Keep your sump pump running and prevent a flooded basement
- Can be sized to power everything in your house as they normally would be
- Maintain the comfort you expect in your home
The Choice is Yours
New units are more compact, affordable, quiet, and energy-efficient. Models range from 7,000 to 20,000 kW and are available in natural gas or propane.
You can choose a system that powers your whole home or select specific circuits and equipment/appliances you want powered in an emergency. Some models have smart transfer technology, so if selected essential circuits are not running, the generator frees up capacity to run nonessentials, such as a washing machine.
Expert installation normally takes just one day. We also offer maintenance and service to keep your unit ready when it’s needed. Generators should be serviced annually and have a life expectancy of 10 to 15 years.