Gas Fireplaces and Inserts
Today’s range of fireplaces and gas inserts are more stylish than ever. You’ll get heating efficiency along with a warm look and feel.
Isaac can install a new fireplace or an insert that fits right into your existing fireplace and delivers the convenience, ambience, and efficiency of a gas-burning appliance.
The main benefits for installing a gas fireplace or insert include:
- Saving money through energy efficiency
- Eliminating the need for cleaning up wood, ashes, and debris
- Easy operating — at the flip of a switch or with remote controls
- Reducing danger from sparks and flames
- Emergency heat in the event of a power outage
Fireplaces are an easy way to create zone heating and can be the sole source of heat you utilize the most, such as in a family room. Our range of gas fireplaces includes direct-vent and freestanding models, pellet stoves, gas log sets, and mantels that add beauty and warmth to your home. We’ll create the look and feel you want, complete with a mantel, stonework, tile work, and even cabinetry. Our solutions can use natural gas or propane.
Inserts can turn your masonry fireplace into a practical source of heating, especially during a power outage. New inserts and wall-mounted models can achieve 80 percent efficiency, so they can serve as the sole source of heat for a room or large area. They can also be part of a whole-home heating solution that saves you money and adds comfort to a room where you spend a lot of your time.
If your family only uses your fireplace occasionally, you may want to consider using gas logs in your existing fireplace instead of an insert. This option is perfect if you’re looking for an attractive ambiance, but won’t rely on the insert for efficient heating.
The normal lifespan of a gas fireplace or insert is 14 to 17 years. They should be cleaned annually.
Fireplace Installation Process
- Our project manager comes to your home and works with you to determine the size and styles that best fit your needs and budget.
- We walk you through several options and customize a solution for you.
- Our team comes out and runs any mechanical, venting, electric power, gas piping, or other systems necessary.