Stay cool this summer even on hot and humid days with the right air conditioning solution for your home. Our highly trained professionals will help you decide what works best for your house and your budget.
Isaac offers a full range of efficient air conditioning units, from full central air systems to room-specific models. We also provide air purification and air quality systems that can be installed as part of your system.
Our systems’ features offer various levels of comfort. For example, multistage dehumidification takes the mugginess and stickiness out of the air while it cools the temperature.
The top benefits for installing air conditioning include:
- Reducing allergens and controlling air quality by not leaving windows open for dust, pollen, mold, etc.
- Providing greater comfort in the summer months by maintaining an ideal temperature for sleeping and living
- Controlling moisture and humidity
The normal lifespan of an air conditioning unit is 14 to 17 years. We include a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Additional manufacturers’ warranties are also available, as are one- to five-year labor warranties.
Ductless Air Conditioning
If you have a home that doesn’t have ductwork (or it would be costly to run ducts through a pre-existing structure), you may consider a modular, ductless air conditioning unit. Our units are efficient, cost effective, and versatile; single and dual units can both heat and cool almost any size room. They’re ideal for new additions, finished basements, sunrooms, bedrooms, and other rooms or homes with hot-water heat.
- Our project manager will come out first to assess your home and determine the right system for you.
- You schedule the appointment when it’s convenient for you.
- We scope out the project and plan it.
- We protect your home with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties.We carefully remove old system and all the associated components.
- We create a custom sheet metal adapter to fit your system perfectly
- Our technicians install your new equipment and support systems, including gas piping, wiring, duct transitioning and fabrication, venting, plumbing, setting up outdoor units, etc.
- We conduct a thorough test of the entire system using a 20-point inspection routine. This ensures true efficiency and true comfort.
- We walk you through the system, explain what was done, teach you how to use it and answer all of your questions.
- Within 10 days, our quality assurance tech completes a report card that covers all aspects of the installation. They evaluate the whole system and make sure that every aspect measures up to Isaac quality standards.
- One year later, we do a complimentary PTSI check operation. Each installation includes GoldCare Club for one year, which guarantees priority service.