Marked Safe – Commercial Grade Disinfection Services
Cleaning and Disinfecting your Facility with MarkedSafe™ by Isaac
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to introduce MarkedSafe™ to its available commercial services. MarkedSafe™ is a CDC and EPA approved product used to treat your facilities in an effort to eliminate viruses and bacteria.
A third party has measured and verified that MarkedSafe™ does eliminate and protect against the following:
- E Coli
- HEP A, HEP B, and HEP C
- And many more…
How safe is the MarkedSafe™ disinfection process?
The hospital-grade disinfectant that is used is EPA-registered and NSF-certified for use on food contact surfaces. It is safe, as well as non-irritating to the skin, eyes and lungs. There is no fragrance to it and it leaves no visible residue. It is also non-corrosive and is safe for your company’s electronics.
Employees with breathing conditions such as COPD, bronchitis, or chronic asthma may wish to leave the building while we are spraying, as some people find it difficult to breathe anytime a mist is in the air.
What makes MarkedSafe™ different from other disinfection spray options?
Isaac chose to work with MarkedSafe™ as it is the only spray with a testing and certification process. The highest-traffic areas in your buildings will be tested before we spray and again afterwards. You will receive confirmation before your technician leaves that your facilities have been disinfected. Approximately 24-48 hours after your appointment, you will receive a certificate of completion with the details of the visit confirming that your buildings have been MarkedSafe™!
What can we treat with MarkedSafe™ disinfectant?
Isaac can treat all of your buildings, office spaces, and public areas. MarkedSafe™ is safe for food contact surfaces, so it is encouraged for restaurants, cafeterias, and employee breakrooms. Does your company have corporate vehicles? We can spray your entire fleet.
How long does it last?
The MarkedSafe™ spray will protect your employees and customers for six months. Ask us about scheduling you for regular applications to keep your facility and employees safe.
*MarkedSafe™ uses disinfectant registered with the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). MarkedSafe™ products meet the EPA’s emerging pathogen requirements for viruses showing efficacy against envelope and non-envelope virus, both large and small.
- When you call Isaac to schedule your MarkedSafe™ service, please know the square footage of the buildings you would like treated.
- Your Isaac technician will arrive prepared to treat your facilities. If you have more than one large building, we may separate these appointments out over multiple days. He will begin by asking you about your highest traffic areas.
- Once your high traffic areas are determined, a MarkedSafe™ testing kit will be used to measure RLUs (Relative Light Units), a measurement used for cleanliness, on those surfaces. This measurement will be your base number and is most likely a number in the thousands.
- Once we have the RLU base number, the technician will spray each room. Employees may stay in the building during the treatment, but will want to leave the room briefly while it is actively being sprayed. If you are spraying office areas, please notify your employees to put loose photographs inside a drawer.
- Once the spraying is completed, another test will be conducted on those same surfaces. The goal RLU number should now be less than 100. Your highest traffic areas may need to be sprayed more than once to achieve that goal.
- Approximately 24-48 hours after your MarkedSafe™ appointment, your business will receive a report outlining the testing details. This certificate of completion will be your confirmation that your facilities have now been MarkedSafe™.