Start a great career at a top local company. Paid training.
At Isaac University, our HVAC Boot Camp is an intense 12-week training program for individuals with little or no HVAC experience. These students are serious about beginning a career in heating and air conditioning.
At the end of our training program, you could become an Isaac employee. Isaac technicians working independently with a provided Isaac truck maintaining everything from furnaces to water heaters and generators.
Isaac students are paid hourly while receiving full-time classroom, lab, and field training. This lasts for 12 weeks with a loaded 40-hour work week. After successful completion of this phase of the program, trainees are placed in a field position. During this time, they will receive an additional 1-2 weeks of on-the-job training.
Graduation from Boot Camp is based on weekly test scores, lab participation, and field evaluations throughout the program.
Upon graduation, trainees receive an offer to become a member of the Isaac team.
Boot camp | April 1, 2019
Applications are due by March 6, 2019
How to Apply
- Write a paragraph explaining why you want to join the program and why you would make a good fit
- Send in your paragraph, resume, and contact information to email@example.com with the subject line “Upcoming Boot Camp”
Selected candidates must be able to successfully completed a phone screen, on-site interviews, assessments, a background check and a drug screen.
- Must be 18-years or older
- Have a valid NYS driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent
Boot camp in the Democrat and Chronicle
The Democrat and Chronicle came out to Isaac to learn more about our boot camp program. See what they had to say here.