Business to Consumer Protocol
This protocol was produced and is being sent to communicate our COVID-19 strategy to help protect our employees, clients and community. We understand this is a challenging time for everyone and we need to ensure that we are doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect everyone while conducting our day-to-day business.
Effective immediately, the steps below are being implemented across our entire staff:
- Non-essential office, sales and engineering staff are working from home
- Employees exhibiting symptoms of a cold or COVID-19 will be sent home under a 2-week quarantine
- Hand sanitizer, latex gloves and face masks are being distributed to all field employee
- Follow CDC recommendations to wash your hands often (preferably with soap and warm water), do not touch your face, and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- All field staff are being asked to eliminate unnecessary trips to the office or any other location where large groups of people are congregating indoors.
- Wipe down any surfaces they touch.
- Wipe down materials brought it into a client’s home and handle with gloves.
- Effective immediately the following protocols are being implemented for all client interactions:
- When possible, meetings shall be conducted remotely
- Interactions will be limited to 5 people or less
- If you believe anyone is displaying flu-like symptoms, please call the office to reschedule the appointment
- Eliminate all personal contact, including handshakes
- Signing of work orders to be performed by the technician
- Eliminate the passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Wear a mask at all times
While we understand that these new protocols might seem extreme, we feel that it is our social responsibility as an organization to protect everyone within this great community and to put safety first above all else. We will continue to communicate as new developments occur over the next several weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call. We will be happy to discuss these questions or address any unique situations that you might have.
Jeremy Noll, V.P. of Service
Domenic DeLeo, V.P. of Residential Install