Parts Room Coordinator
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an exceptional Parts Room Coordinator to join our growing Rochester branch. Our employees are dedicated to making our customers’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Primarily responsible for the sourcing of materials to complete service work and ensure adequate inventory in the parts room. This position requires an understanding of the essential parts that need to be on hand at all times, and the timely communication of parts received in order to satisfy open jobs and orders so that they can be completed to schedule.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for materials, supplies and services
- Ensure material orders are placed in a timely manner to minimize installation delays
- Receive deliveries and stage materials for jobs
- Assist service technicians in procuring and delivering parts to jobsites
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date parts room inventory
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding orders
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Maintain clean, and well labeled inventory areas
- Assist with all aspects of warehouse tasks as needed