Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an exceptional Office Assistant to join our Commercial Departments within our growing Rochester location. Our employees are dedicated to making our customers’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
This is an entry-level position. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Answer incoming phone calls for Commercial Departments.
- Enter sales lead information into operating system and distribute to appropriate sales rep.
- Convert sales leads to sold jobs with detailed cost estimates and job specific details.
- Manage Purchase Orders for equipment and material purchasing and subcontractors including creation, approval, and closing.
- Generate detailed Orders for open jobs and accurately post all costs.
- Create Operations & Maintenance Manuals in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform general office duties including, but not limited to, copying, filing and typing.
- Order and monitor stock of general office supplies.
- Coordinate department communications and collect responses from staff.
- Provide office support to field employees including, but not limited to, tool account management and meeting scheduling.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.