Full Time - Rochester, NY
Metal Shop Fabricator
Driver’s License / OSHA 10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services to homeowners. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first.
Beginner to Experienced Metal Fabricator
We are looking for exceptional metal fabricator to join our growing team. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
- Minimum 1-2 years (or more) of sheet metal fabrication experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task while keeping a safe work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Opportunity to work under Isaac’s Highly qualified and experienced metal fabrication team!!
- Have basic sheet metal fabrication, layout design, & shop technique.
- Have the ability, experience or the aptitude needed to operate a plasma cutter and Pittsburgh Machine; along with basic hand tools.
- Maintain all Isaac’s safety guidelines and adhere to the “Isaac Way” of doing business.
- HVAC experience, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Quality: Ensuring that one’s work and information are complete and accurate.
- Productivity: Completing quality work on a daily basis that meets or exceeds the expected goal.
- Cooperation: Willingness to work harmoniously with others in getting a job done and readiness to respond positively to instructions and procedures.
- Reliability: availability for work, ability do it property and on time, trustworthy and persistent.
- Teamwork: Accountable to team, works to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, respectful.
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (constant). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (constant). Moving on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 50+ lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- OSHA 10-hour Certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of pre-employment Hair follicle drug screen and background check
- Mechanical coursework or aptitude preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in HVAC/Sheet Metal is preferred
- BOCES Diploma/Certification of completion in HVAC/Sheet Metal or related field is preferred
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary