Home Performance Auditor
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Principal Purpose of Job:
- Evaluate customers’ homes by utilizing provided assessment tools.
- Educate homeowners on the findings and sell products that meet their needs based on the results of the assessment.
- Managing sold project from start to finish
- Perform Home Energy Audits using the assessment tools Isaac provides for you
- Maintain sales projections, reaching sales goals as set with your manager
- Enter audit information in energy modeling program
- Develop work scopes based on audit findings
- Present audit results and prioritize work scopes for homeowners
- Deliver results to the customer, matching up the findings with a wide variety of home improvements that solve the problems uncovered by the audit
- Engineer, order and schedule the purchased home improvements
- Oversee and project manage the improvements and installations the customer purchases following the audit results
- Perform test-outs after the purchased improvements have been completed
- Follow-up on any concerns the customer has after installations