Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services to homeowners. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first.
HVAC | Driver's License I OSHA10
Junior Field Mechanic – Commercial Installation
This is an entry-level position. This position offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective commercial installation mechanic. Upon the completion of training, the individual will be able to perform to the basic level of an installation mechanic.
- Assist in the installation of commercial HVAC equipment, duct work and piping in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Assist Field Mechanics in job site organization and preparation: load and unload trucks, accept and process deliveries, move equipment as needed, measure and prepare materials.
- Develop basic knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, duct work and piping.
- Accurately read construction drawings in order to install all HVAC materials per the design intent.
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, generators and other equipment as required by the job.
- Work successfully and efficiently in a team setting.
- Willingness to perform any and all other duties as assigned by Field Supervisors or Crew Leaders.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Safety: ability to anticipate and identify safety hazards and make appropriate adjustments in the work environment or work process to eliminate them.
- Cooperation: willingness to work harmoniously with others in getting a job done and readiness to respond positively to instructions and procedures.
- Reliability: availability for work, ability do it property and on time, trustworthy and persistent.
- Teamwork: Accountable to team, works to meet established deadlines, appreciates view of team members, respectful.
- Assemble required tools
- Acclimate to equipment
- Assist on jobs
- Learn paperwork
- Install duct work and piping with supervision
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer