Full Time - Rochester, NY
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
- Process Payment sheets from EFS and NYSERDA
- Enters and tracks consumer rebates.
- Manages loan documents for EFS
- Assist the team with administrative duties as needed.
- Tracks and verifies payments from NYSERDA & EFS
- Helps answer financing related questions from sales reps and customers.
- Handles rebates from RGE
- Models Jobs for completion to NYSERDA
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Unflappable; stress tolerance
- Interacts well with others
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled in Excel, Word
- Proficient in Keyboarding
- Proficient in Math
- Strong ability with Microsoft Excel & general computer knowledge
- Ability to prioritize
- World Class customers service skills
- Well organized, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality in all processes
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check
Education and Experience:
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Results driven
- Self-directed initiative
- Strong work values
- Effective problem solving
- Comfortable sitting for extended periods of time
- High school diploma required. College degree in a related area such as Business, Communications, Liberal Arts, English, etc. preferred
- HVAC knowledge or experience a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sitting (constant). For sustained periods of time with the ability to get up and move around occasionally.
- Typing (constant). Using a computer keyboard, mouse, and phone keypad.
- Talking (constant). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and document accurately what was heard in the client profile.
- Ability to work in a noisy, distracting environment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required, compliance required at every level.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K with Company Contribution, Paid Vacation
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary