Full Time - Rochester, NY
HVAC Delivery Driver/ Warehouse
Driver's License & OSHA 10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a Western NY leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today! As a Rochester Top 100 company with six branches, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and people first.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an exceptional individual to join our warehouse team. Primary responsibility of this position is the delivery of HVAC products to our technicians in the field. Our drivers are also asked to help-out in the warehouse between deliveries. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
- Picking up and delivering tools and materials to and from job sites and branch locations.
- Loading and unloading HVAC material/tools from trucks.
- Lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Assisting with warehouse duties such as order selecting, receiving, clean up.
- MUST have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must have ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a solid attendance record.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to complete a hair follicle drug screen and background check.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- OSHA 10 Construction certification
- CDL not required.
- Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the business.
- Sitting (frequent). Ability to sit while driving.
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (constant). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (constant). Moving on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 75 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary