This is an entry-level position. The purpose of this position is to learn, develop, and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective commercial installation mechanic. Upon the completion of training, the individual will be able to perform to the basic level of an installation mechanic.
- Assist in the installation of commercial plumbing equipment and piping in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Assist Field Mechanics in job site organization and preparation: load and unload trucks, accept and process deliveries, move equipment as needed, measure and prepare materials.
- Develop basic knowledge of commercial plumbing equipment and piping.
- Accurately read construction drawings in order to install all plumbing materials per the design intent.
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, generators and other equipment as required by the job.
- Work successfully and efficiently in a team setting.
- Willingness to perform any and all other duties as assigned by Field Supervisors or Crew Leaders.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Teamwork: Accountable to team, works to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, respectful
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- In-house NATE training and certification
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer