Field Mechanic – Commercial Installation
This is a mid-level position. The purpose of this position is to develop proficiency with skills required to be an efficient and effective commercial installation mechanic. Upon the completion of training, the individual will be able to perform installation of all commercial plumbing equipment and piping with minimal supervision.
- Perform all essential functions of a Junior Field Mechanic.
- Perform installation of commercial plumbing equipment and piping in accordance with company requirements, manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- Expand knowledge of commercial plumbing equipment and piping through installation, experience and training.
- Accurately markup drawings for as-built documentation.
- Develop skills necessary to run work independently.
- Assist with training and development of Junior Field Mechanics.
- Adhere to all company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Options; 401k with Company contribution; and Personal Time Off
- Company vehicle, uniforms, and a tool reimbursement program
- Classroom and hands-on training in the accredited Isaac University available to both new and experienced technicians
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- In-House NATE Certifications
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer