Full Time - Rochester, NY
Commercial HVAC Delivery Driver
Driver's License, OSHA 10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Commercial HVAC Delivery Driver
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an exceptional parts delivery driver to join our growing Commercial Installation team. Our employees are dedicated to making our customers’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
- Able to safely operate and familiar with operating a Stake body truck
- Delivering tools and materials to multiple job sites and branch locations.
- Picking Up tools and materials from job sites and branch locations.
- Loading and unloading HVAC material/tools from trucks.
- Lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Assisting with warehouse duties.
- MUST have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must have ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a solid attendance record.
- Must be a team player
- Must have an OSHA 10 certification
- Must be able to successfully complete a hair follicle drug screen and background check
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the business.
- Sitting (frequent). Ability to sit while driving.
- Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Standing (constant). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Walking (constant). Moving on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (frequent). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting (frequent). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 75 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
- Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
- Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary