Commercial Service Technician
EPA Certification | Driver's License | OSHA10
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for exceptional commercial service technicians to join our growing team. Our technicians are dedicated to making our customers’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable.
The purpose of this position is to continue to learn, develop, and understand the skills required to be an efficient and effective commercial service technician. The individual will be able to proficiently perform the basic to high level of service to the client.
- Two year or more of experience in the HVAC field
- Experience servicing heating and cooling equipment
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check (after offer of employment has been made)
- Perform routine maintenance proficiently on commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment. This includes but is not limited to: heating and air conditioning; Roof Top Units (RTU’s), Split Systems, Heat Pumps, Exhaust Fans, Boilers, Coolers/Freezers, and Ice Machines.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair accessory equipment as needed.
- Achieve proficiency in all Level 1 abilities according to the capabilities chart.
- Interact with the business owner and/or responsible parties to understand HVAC concerns; provide feedback and verify that HVAC malfunctions/concerns have been resolved.
- Educate the business owner and/or responsible parties on other products and services the Company offers.
- Ensure the HVAC equipment that was worked on is clean and safe upon departure.
- Perform all activities associated with the business transaction with the business owner and/or responsible parties: understand the service order; utilize the company computer system to provide updates electronically to the customer’s order; add and complete all transactions; and collect monies owed for the services (If applicable).
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to interact with the business owner and/or responsible parties to ensure work performed will meet their expectations.
- Ability to use handheld electronic devices to process customer orders.
- Ability to use all tools required for the position.
- Ability to safely drive a company van.
- Ability to problem solve, and perform mathematical equations related to the industry.
- Ability to work alone in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to follow Isaac safety procedures; PPE requirements
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
- Competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Options; 401k with Company contribution; and Personal Time Off
- Company vehicle, uniforms, and a tool reimbursement program
- Classroom and hands-on training in the accredited Isaac University available to both new and experienced technicians
- Steady work 12 months a year
- One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
- In-House NATE Certifications
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly wage/salary
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer