Assistant Manager – Commercial Installation
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
This is a mid-level Management position. The purpose of this position is to learn and gain the experience and leadership abilities to oversee, lead and develop the department. This individual will help to maintain the budget, performance, productivity, growth and overall culture of the team.
- Manage the yearly financial budgets to ensure budgeted profitability
- Works with field supervisors to lead all employees in the department
- Learn to forecast staffing levels to maintain scalability
- Manage to department and company policies and procedures
- Assist with tracking and guiding the career development of the field staff.
- Work with the VP of Commercial Installation to perform the following for the department:
- Determine department budgetary needs
- Establish vision and goals
- Create strategic initiatives
- Assist and learn to conduct performance reviews.
- Learn and perform one to one’s with all direct reports
- Maintain constant communication with all members of the team.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Employee Management: defines responsibilities, motivates employees, delegates well and rewards appropriately.
- Conflict Management: good listener, committed to finding solutions to problems, works well with difficult people.
- Employee Development: offers feedback, coaches’ employees appropriately, rewards employees wisely, takes mentoring role, challenges and develops employees, offers opportunity.
- Leadership: A process of social influence, which maximizes the efforts of others, towards the achievement of a goal