Feeling a chill? Feeling even chillier when you see your utility bill? It may be time for a new furnace. Today’s furnaces typically represent a step up in design, technology, and efficiency, so they’ll save you money as well as headaches.
Our experts will help you choose from a variety of efficiency levels and fuel types, including natural gas, oil, and propane. We install a full line of superior-quality Rheem, American Standard and Goodman residential furnaces and can service any brand you may have.
Replacing your old furnace has several significant benefits:
- More reliable heating source
- Greater energy efficiency for cost savings – expect to save an average of 20 to 50 % on annual heating costs
- Safer operation
- Enhanced resale value for homeowners
- Reliable comfort in your home
While some of our competitors claim a furnace will last only 8-10 years, the normal lifespan of a furnace is 17 to 21 years. We include a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. Additional manufacturer’s warranties are also available, as are one- to five-year labor warranties.
Furnace Installation Process
- Our project manager will come out first to assess your home, educate you on the replacement options, and help you make the right choice.
- You can schedule the installation appointment when it’s convenient for you.
- We scope out the project and develop a plan.
- Preparation for the installation includes protection of your home with drop cloths, floor protection, and shoe booties. Then we carefully remove the old system and all the associated components.
- We create a custom sheet metal adapter to fit your system perfectly
- Our technicians install your new equipment and support systems, including gas piping, wiring, duct transitioning and fabrication, venting, and plumbing.
- We conduct a thorough test of the entire system using a 20-point inspection routine. This ensures full efficiency and comfort potential.
- We walk you through the new system, explain what was done, answer all of your questions and provide operating and maintenance instructions.
- Within 10 days, our quality assurance technician visits your home and completes a thorough report card that covers all aspects of the installation ensuring the system meets your expectations and ours.
- We cover all installations with our exclusive Gold Seal Care program, which warranties the entire installation for one year, offers priority service, and culminates in a Precision Tune-Up and Safety Inspection at the end of the year! Plus a LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTY!