21 Educational Modules Turn Our Employees Into Experts
Isaac is unique because we have our own “college” to train our technicians. It’s called Isaac University and it turns employees into experts through 21 educational modules ranging from Gas Furnaces to Industry Codes to Self-Leadership.
Isaac University: One of the most complete educational programs in our industry
- Delivers skills that empower employees to satisfy customer needs
- Features full-time instructors, dedicated classrooms and 3O pieces of operational heating and cooling equipment in an 1,8OO-square foot lab facility
- Provides two years of HVAC training, followed by two more years of specialized training for each technician – over 34O hours of training, followed by ongoing Isaac University training
- Includes rigorous NATE (North American Technician Excellence) exams for certifications
- We currently have 85 NATE Certified Technicians with 524 Specialties…more NATE certified technicians with more Specialty Certifications than any other company in the country!
- Received 2OO3 Air Conditioning Contractors of America “Excellence in Training” Award
- Only contractor-run training program nationally recognized by PAHRA (Partnership for Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation) as the only contractor-training program exceeding industry standards for curriculum, faculty, class work and required course load